On Saturday my friend Lindsay and I ran the Love 'Em or Leave 'Em 5k around Greenlake. It was supposed to be really rainy but it ended up being just cloudy while we were running and then started to pour after the race. We made it just in time!! It was a lot harder running this race than any other race I have run, but I think since I have been pregnant I haven't been pushing myself as hard. We finished the race in a 10 minute mile time, but was a little disappointed in how I ran just because I normally could do so much better. But I am proud of myself that baby and I completed our first race at almost 5 months pregnant :) I am thinking of signing up for a 5k or a half marathon a few months after the baby is born to keep me motivated!

No comments:
Post a Comment