...Outside my window...
a cloudy sky that looks like it could rain at any minute
...I am thinking...
about how great of a weekend I had with my mom and sister in Napa and wishing that I could go back
...I am thankful for...
my husband, my family, my family-in-law, my baby growing in my belly, friendships
...From the kitchen...
not a whole lot! haven't been home enough to cook...but tonight is tacos :)
...I am wearing...
my new banana republic khaki zebra print cardigan, tank top, jeans and flats
...I am creating...
the baby room! all done painting, now just need to put the chair rail up and hang some shelves and decorations
...I am going...
to Spokane this weekend to visit with family and see the Jenkins family who will be visiting from Southern California
...I am reading...
Babywise-trying to learn about feeding and schedules and hopefully getting our baby to sleep through the night
...I am hoping...
that summer comes sometime soon!!! the weather is really getting me down...I would love some sunshine and warmth anytime soon!
...I am hearing...
the clicking of keyboards all around me at work
...Around the house...
baby stuff everywhere!!! since we are painting the room and continue to be blessed by gifts, there is baby stuff coming out of everywhere...lucky little guy!
...One of my favorite things...
spending time with my husband after not seeing each other for a few weeks. it feels like home....so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment