What is Joubert Syndrome?

.two months.

Parker had his two month check up on Thursday and got his first round of immunizations. Nick had a work engagement that he couldn't get out of so I had to go to the appointment by myself. I was really nervous because I wasn't sure how Parker was going to react to the shots and I have heard that the shots are hard on the mom's because you see your baby hurting, so I didn't know what to expect. He did GREAT and only cried for a few seconds after he got the shots and then was sleepy and cuddly the rest of the day! I was so surprised! It was hard to see him so sad, but I did good (no tears) and we just hung out and snuggled the rest of the day :) Can't complain about having a sleeping baby on your chest!
Here are his stats:

Length: 23 3/4" (65%)
Weight: 11 lbs, 12 oz (30%)
Head: 15 7/8" (48%)

He is my healthy little boy! He is starting to really engage more with things around him and is laughing and smiling all the time. It is so fun to watch them grow so fast!

No comments: