What is Joubert Syndrome?

.it's official.

Nick and I have found a home!! We signed the offer papers last Wednesday and will close on September 30th. We feel so lucky and blessed that we are able to purchase this townhome. God really has blessed us way more than we deserve and we cannot wait to see what else He has in store for us. For now we are just enjoying the process of picking out the floors, countertops, paint colors, etc.
Yeah for our first home at 24 years old :) Cannot wait to decorate make it our home!

5 comments:

the tampiens said...

CONGRATS!!! That's so exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of the inside once it's finished. So fun!

Adam and Therese Veach said...

So exciting!! Cheers from one home owner to another ;-)

george, danielle, kingston & saxyn. said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy you guys found something!!! Looks SO CUTE!

beej said...

That's so exciting! We're very happy for you. Let us know if you need anything!

Bits & Pieces said...

Hey! That is so great! I love the look of it :) SO fun! And I know you guys will have an awesome time decorating and filling it with Dietzen love ;)