What is Joubert Syndrome?

.my little avocado.

I have had this little miracle growing inside of my now for what will be 4 months on Friday and I realized that I haven't shared anything about my little baby. My pregnancy so far has been great...I was sick the first few months, but it was nothing unbearable. I was preparing for the worst and it was much better than I thought it was going to be. I have been sleeping really great, which is awesome because it has completely cured me of my insomnia :) Thanks little critter! Almost all of the sickness is gone now and a lot of my energy has returned so I feel totally normal. I am still wearing my regular clothes and haven't really started to show much, so sometimes I wonder if anything is really in there....but then I get to hear the heartbeat when I go to the doctor and it just amazes me. God really is so creative with this whole pregnancy thing! Nick and I are loving talking, dreaming, and thinking about our little baby. I cannot wait to meet him/her and just hug and love the little miracle. I am so excited for July! When I took the test and found out it was positive, the first thought that popped in my head was "I'm having a little girl"; which is totally opposite of what I had always thought I wanted. But they say a mothers intuition is always right, so we will see if we are having a girl. We find out on March 4th...so we will keep you posted. I feel really blessed by all of the friends and family who have shared in our excitement and are excited to be a part of our babies life. This little critter is already loved so much!!! We have a little less than 6 months to prepare for baby and slowly but surely we are starting to decide on things and accumulate. We bought a stroller, the Quinny Buzz 3 which I am really excited about and then we are getting the Maxi Cosi Car seat to snap in! Baby stuff is so high tech sometimes.

All in all, we feel blessed and humbled that God has given us this little miracle to raise. I cannot wait to embark on the journey of parenthood and know that with it will bring trials and obstacles of many kinds, but also a joy and understanding that we would have never known otherwise. So keep growing strong my little Avocado...keep growing healthy and big and strong! We cannot wait to meet you!!

1 comment:

Abbey said...

This post makes me smile from ear to ear...it is so precious! I love to hear the stories of your pregnancy Anna! keep them coming =)