.ramblings.
The past few weeks have been absolutely crazy, and I am very much looking forward to a normal week at home and in the office. Two weeks ago I was in Vegas for a tradeshow for work for a few days (which was fun, but exhausting for this pregnant lady :) and then this past week we had our National Sales Meetings in Seattle and were out of the office for 3 long days. I always love NSM but it is always so draining once it is finished! Nick left last night for a week long business trip so I am flying solo this week. I actually have a lot to get done and am looking forward to some time to catch up on things, but I hate it when he is gone. I really just dont like being alone, especially at night. But it really makes me grow a lot and be independent, so in a way it is good for me. It just makes me very thankful when he is around. Tonight is the Bachelor and I am excited to watch, and although the girls are ridiculous, it is fun to watch. Wednesday I am meeting a friend for happy hour in Bellevue and then Thursday night I have Bible Study with some girls. It should be a fun week and the sun is shining today, so that makes me smile. Nothing better than a sunny day up here in Seattle :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment