During the week between Christmas and New Years, the Dietzen girls were treated to a day at the Coeur d'Alene spa. I mean, what girls doesn't love going to the spa for hours and getting pampered right?!? We woke up to a beautiful wintery wonderful that morning and headed over to Coeur d'Alene for our day of relaxation. When we got there, we checked in, got into our cozy robes and sat down for lunch. We ate lunch overlooking the lake. Because there was snow all around, it made it that much more beautiful! After lunch, we headed off to our massages or facials. After that it was down for pedicures, and then we went to the steam room and sauna for a while. We finally showered and got ready and went to dinner. By the time we were at dinner, all of us were about ready to fall asleep because we were so relaxed :) So once we got home, we turned on Friday Night Lights (the t.v. show...don't worry...I am obsessed now after we watched 2 seasons over break) and all headed to bed pretty early. It was amazing to be pampered the way we were....I could definitley get used to more days like that :)
1 comment:
Oh this looks sooo nice and relaxing !! =) I am looknig forward to seeing you in april Anna!!
Post a Comment