What is Joubert Syndrome?

.winter blues.

As we are in the midst of winter here in Seattle, I can't help but long for the days when we can walk outside without a coat on, slip on some sandals and a sun dress and be ready to face the warm, sunny day. I may live in the great Northwest now, but I am definitley still a California girl at heart. I love the sun, and I love warm weather. Life is just happier that way :)
Lately I have been feeling kind of blue and ready to have some sunkissed cheeks and look like I have some life to my skin. It may sound shallow, but I feel much better about myself when I have some color. I really don't like to go tanning and especially since I have a little baby in my belly, I don't want to expose my little babe to those harmful rays. So I called my doctor after work to see if spray tanning was safe while pregnant. She said there are no issues with spray tans, so I set off to go get myself some color. Talk about nervous! I was seriously nervous that I was going to turn into an orange oompa loompa!! It turned out to be really easy and I woke up feeling like spring and summer are just around the corner. I got a little bit of color, but nothing too crazy and it's not even orange :) It was kind of a funny experience, but it was fun and I'm feeling better already! I guess I am easy to please :)

No comments: