What is Joubert Syndrome?

.interior decorating.

So we have lived in our house for about 4 months now and I am feeling settled and like things are home...but there are still a lot of things I want to do to decorate and personalize our home. With a baby on the way and trying to save as much as possible, I am working with a tight budget, so I am trying to be creative and find DIY projects that will be easy and make a difference. The problem is, I am so indecisive!! I think I have an idea of what I want, and then I change my mind. Which is why we have no paint on our walls! My parents are coming in March for a week and I am already starting a to do list of things that I want them to do while I am at work....lucky them ;). Anyone have any ideas of easy do it yourself projects that will help add color to the walls and accesorize the house? I would love any tips, techniques, or advice!


I love the wall color and accents in this bathroom. Very fresh, clean and crisp!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Don't buy paint... buy tinted primer! It's cheaper and does just as good of a job. ;)