Parker was officially 1 month old on the 20th of August. I cannot believe how fast the time has gone!!! I am obsessed with this little guy...I seriously cannot get enough. I just stare at his little hands and feet, his beautiful eyes and cannot believe that he is mine!! It is the absolute most amazing thing I have ever experienced. Here is some info on Parker at 1 month:
-loves tummy time and takes naps on his tummy
-sleeps in his crib at night
-sleeping about 5 straight hours at a time during the night
-smiles at mommy and daddy
-loves to cuddle up on your chest
-can track objects with his eyes
-is becoming more aware of his surroundings
-is a little cuddler (which mommy LOVES)
-grown out of his newborn clothes
-growing big and strong!
I love watching him grow and learn. I cannot wait to have a bunch of little Dietzen babies running around :)

No comments:
Post a Comment