Last night was Parker's first night sleeping in his crib. He has been sleeping in a pack-n-play in our room since he was born and I finally decided it was time to move him into his room. I had a mild panic attack (kidding) but was actually really sad to put him in his own room. I liked the security of having him in our room and being able to look over and see his adorable sleeping self...but decided it was time for him to start sleeping in his crib :( He loved sleeping in his crib (i'm sure it is much more comfortable!) and slept for two 5 hour increments in the night...let me tell you...I was feeling well rested this morning :) So I survived the separation and Parker is now a big boy sleeping in his own room!
**this picture was taken during one of his naps

2 comments:
He looks so tiny in that crib! What a sweetie!
woo! I've known girlfriends who have waited until like 3 months to sleep in their crib. I think he is ready! Congrats, I'm sure it was super hard!
Post a Comment