
.mexican train.
This is my latest obsession! I love playing games and getting together with family and friends to hang out and play games. A few weeks ago we had our small group over for a game night and one of the couples brought Mexican train. So we played for a few hours and had a blast. I knew that I wanted to get this because it is a very easy game, but a lot of fun. So we went over to our friend Kylie and Brent's house for dinner last week, and they bought us this game as a gift! I was so excited and we played for a few hours that night. So fun!! I love that we have friends who enjoy hanging out and playing games just as much as we do. Needless to say, when we go to Spokane for Christmas, we will be bringing this game :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment