12.22.09
...Simple Woman's Daybook...
...Outside My Window...
A cloudy winter day...wishing it was snowing!
A cloudy winter day...wishing it was snowing!
...I Am Thinking...
About all the packing and preparing I have to do before we fly out tomorrow :)
About all the packing and preparing I have to do before we fly out tomorrow :)
...From The Kitchen...
Leftover spaghetti and meatballs...trying to eat up the last of everything before vacation
Leftover spaghetti and meatballs...trying to eat up the last of everything before vacation
...I Am Wearing...
Khaki pants and a brown long sleeve shirt
Khaki pants and a brown long sleeve shirt
...I Am Creating...
Christmas gifts and wedding invitations for friends
Christmas gifts and wedding invitations for friends
...I Am Going...
To Spokane tomorrow night for Christmas and New Years ;)
To Spokane tomorrow night for Christmas and New Years ;)
...I Am Reading...
Just bought two new books at Barnes and Noble. Cannot wait for vacation to start reading
Just bought two new books at Barnes and Noble. Cannot wait for vacation to start reading
...I Am Hoping...
That Christmas vacation doesn't go by too fast and that I get to see my family soon!
That Christmas vacation doesn't go by too fast and that I get to see my family soon!
...I Am Hearing...
the clicking of keyboards
the clicking of keyboards
...Around The House...
Clothes everywhere!! I am trying to pack for 11 days=disaster area in my room :)
Clothes everywhere!! I am trying to pack for 11 days=disaster area in my room :)
...One of My Favorite Things...
Snow days when you have nothing to do but curl up on the couch and read a good book. I am hoping that is snows while we are in Spokane!
Snow days when you have nothing to do but curl up on the couch and read a good book. I am hoping that is snows while we are in Spokane!
No comments:
Post a Comment