...Monday 12.7.09...
...Outside My Window...
A cold but beautiful and sunny winter day
...I Am Thinking...
About all the fun baking and crafts that I am excited to make in the next few weeks
...From The Kitchen...
Leftover Stew from last night and peach cobbler
...I Am Wearing...
Black pants, a grey cardigan, and a black jacket (it's freezing in my office!)
...I Am Creating...
Christmas cards for family and friends and placing orders to get in time for Christmas
...I Am Going...
To dinner tonight with my Father-In-Law and Husband
...I Am Reading...
In between books right now, about to start a new one....any suggestions?
...I Am Hoping...
That I remember to enjoy all the craziness of the holidays and enjoy time with family and friends
...I Am Hearing...
Christmas music from my Pandora playlist :)
...Around The House...
Our beautiful Christmas tree and decorations, and we finally hung pictures last night on the walls
...One of My Favorite Things...
Lazy nights at home with my husband watching Christmas movies :)
No comments:
Post a Comment