What is Joubert Syndrome?

.the most wonderful time of the year.

For some reason this year, I am just so excited for the holidays. In November I could barely wait to go to California to spend time with my family for Thanksgiving and now I am just loving the Christmas season and everything that brings. I seriously feel like a kid at Disneyland with all the Christmas happenings around me. It all just makes me so happy. I mean who doesn't love listening to *NSYNC Christmas, Mariah Carey and 98 degrees Christmas Albums. And who can forget the Amy Grant, Kenny G and all the other cheesy Christmas albums. Call me a nerd, but I just love it :) The weather has been cold but sunny and it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas. Luckily I have very fond memories of the holidays and I love being around friends and family. Christmas is also very important to me because it is a foundational event for me, being a Christian, as my personal Saviour was born on Christmas day. How could you not want to celebrate that?!?! I just love it and find myself smiling all the time.

Here are a few things that make me happy about this time of year....oh the simple things in life. I feel so blessed!!











Hope you are enjoying the holiday cheer as well!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

This post made me feel so happy! I love the Nsync Christmas CD too :) and I LOVE the holidays!!