So here we are....5 1/2 months...22 weeks :) The last few weeks have flown by and I cannot believe how fast things are going with the pregnancy and it's really exciting because that makes me realize how quickly our little baby is going to be here. My belly is continuing to get bigger by the day...I looked down the other week and couldn't believe my belly was that big...it seems like it just popped out of nowhere! I have been feeling great still but as my belly is getting bigger I am realizing that some things are becoming a little more difficult and some of my clothes are no longer fitting. Up until this point I was wearing all my pre pregnancy clothes and a few maternity clothes, but now I am having to buy some new shirts because all my regular shirts come to about my belly button now :) We are working on getting the nursery together and I am having a tough time deciding on some crib bedding...but hopefully in the next week or so I will have that decided so that we can start painting and getting all ready. My parents came to visit this past week and it was GREAT having them here. It was fun to be able to share my pregnancy with them and show them pictures from the ultra sound. I am so excited for them to be grandparents and meet their little grandson this summer!! Nick's parents are coming this weekend so it will be fun to have them around. I haven't seen them since Christmas so it will be nice to spend some time with them.
Here are a list of some of my biggest surprises about pregnancy that I have observed until this point...
Biggest Surprises...
-how different each pregnancy is for everyone
-how long it took for my belly to show and now how quickly it is growing!
-how much fun it is to have a person growing in your belly...I thought the fun started after the baby got here...but I am loving pregnancy so far
-people's opinions and thoughts about your pregnancy...they are all so different
-how good I feel and how much energy I have (people had me scared that I was going to be bed ridden for the full 9 months)
-how hungry I can get if I don't eat every few hours...I can go from not hungry at all to stttaarrrvviiinnnggg in a matter of minutes. Have to keep snacks with me all the time
-haven't really experienced pregnancy cravings or find food that I have to eat up to this point

1 comment:
Oh Anna dear, you look wonderful! I am so happy that you're feeling so great through this process :)
Post a Comment