What is Joubert Syndrome?

.simple woman's daybook.

3.4.10
...Simple Woman's Daybook...

...Outside My Window...
A cloudy day with rain showers every once in a while
...I Am Thinking...
About the little baby in my belly and the fact that we get to find out the sex of the baby in a few hours!!!

...From The Kitchen...
Ravioli with spinach and cheese

...I Am Wearing...
Black jeans, a grey tshirt and a zip up sweatshirt
...I Am Creating...
The baby room and getting the house all decorated

...I Am Going...
To California next month for a wedding and so excited to have some warm weather and sunshine shared with my best friends that I miss so much :(

...I Am Reading...
"Babywise"-a book about healthy sleep habits for the baby. Hoping that this book gives me a little training and sanity into life with a newborn.

...I Am Hoping...
That the baby is in a position where we can find out the sex of the baby today.

...I Am Hearing...
ESPN radio in my headphones. My husband has rubbed off on me and I love listening to sports talk radio now :)
...Around The House...
A totally clean house! Spent the weekend deep cleaning and I love it!

...One of My Favorite Things...
Feeling the baby move in my belly. Just the last week I have really been able to feel the baby move and I love knowing that my little baby is alive and well in me!!

No comments: