What is Joubert Syndrome?

.it's a...BOY.

It's official....baby Dietzen is a BOY!!! We had our ultrasound on Thursday 3/4/10 and got to see our little man. He was moving around like crazy in my belly. It was AMAZING being able to see our baby. We got to see all the bones, the 4 chambers of the heart, the left and right hemisphere of the brain, his fingers and toes. It was unbelievable. I cannot believe this little miracle is growing inside of me...it is completely surreal. Nick said it was like a little webcam into their lives :) Everything looked great and he was healthy and right on track for all of the growth measurements. Now only 4 months until we get to see him again...but the next time we will get to hold him!! I cannot explain to you how much this makes me stand in awe of our Creator. The fact that just by simply living everyday, this baby is being knit together in my womb and growing like crazy makes me think of how amazing God is. I just cannot even begin to fathom how creative and amazing God is. I also feel like I am getting a small glimpse into God's love for us, his children. I already love this baby more than I can explain, and God's love for all of us is like that except magnified! How amazing!! I am just speechless at this whole pregnancy and whole process. I have loved this process and cannot wait to become a parent and meet my little mini man...a little Nick. He is going to be so handsome!!! :)
My appointment was on Thursday night at 4:00pm and when I came into work the next morning my co-workers had decorated my cube with Congratulations signs and another co-worker brought me in this adorable blue baby blanket. It was so sweet. This little baby is loved already :)
Nick and I are going to register this week at Babies R Us and get started on the nursery as we have time. The weekends are already filling up so fast all the way through May! We have only a few weekends between now and then that we will be home...so we gotta get moving on this baby stuff in order to get it all together in time!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

So fun! Love the ultrasound pictures :) He is already so cute!