What is Joubert Syndrome?

.favorites.

The past couple weeks have been so much fun and so BUSY!!! My parents were visiting for about a week and then Nick's family came over last weekend and in the midst of all that we also had a ton of things going on at night during the week. It has been great...but I would be lying if I didn't say I am exhausted! This week has been slower and I am slowly catching up on my sleep. We have been really productive in getting things ready for the baby and buying all the necessary items. We now officially have the crib, changing table, diaper bag, mattress, changing pad, and about a million clothes already! This little man is going to be better dressed than me. We get the crib bedding I ordered on Friday...I cannot wait to see it :)
So I am feeling pretty on top of things with the baby right now. Work has been busy and out of control but I am managing it and starting to get some help which is a big relief. I am now 6 months along and starting to feel pregnant!! My belly is getting bigger and I am noticing that I am a little more tired after a long day, but nothing too big or crazy that I didn't expect. Cannot believe I am over half way there....July will be here before we know it.
Nick is still busy busy busy with tax season and I look forward to Sunday's because that is pretty much the only day I see him at this point. But he is working hard and I am so proud of him. He NEVER complains and I seriously admire that about him so much.
I am really looking forward to a trip to southern California in April to visit with my best friends and go to JY and Jessica's wedding. The weather is supposed to be beautiful and I am seriously looking forward to relaxing and laying out in the sun. It's going to be a great few days with friends and am so lucky and blessed to have these people in my life still...eventhough I live far away! Golden Spoon here I come :)
Other than that, I have a few baby showers in May and a girls trip to Napa with my mom and sister and then June will be here and I will be nesting and getting ready for the little babe to join us. He had the hiccups the other day and it was such a crazy feeling. So fun though to know that he is just reminding me he is here with me.
Here is my super cute Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag that I am so excited about :)

A cute little man outfit we picked out for baby Dietzen!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Sooooo cute! Makes me want to (almost!) have a baby! Ha! I think I just want to shop for the clothes ;) Sounds like you're almost all ready! Yay!