Here is a picture of Nick doing something he LOVES!!! It makes me so happy that he is alive and able to enjoy it all!.happy 14 year anniversary.
The title of this post may be a bit misleading as Nick and I have only been married 2 1/2 years....but today marks the anniversary of something that has greatly affected Nick's life and mine as well! 14 years ago today...Nick was hit by a car and flown 40 feet in the air while crossing the street. He was miraculously saved and able to be my fabulous husband. I cannot imagine my life without him and am so thankful that God had bigger plans for his life. I am so thankful for him everyday and for his attitude towards life and ability to view everything in a positive light...because he has experienced first hand how quickly it can all be taken away. So HAPPY 14th Anniversary of life Nick....I LOVE YOU!!!
Here is a picture of Nick doing something he LOVES!!! It makes me so happy that he is alive and able to enjoy it all!
Here is a picture of Nick doing something he LOVES!!! It makes me so happy that he is alive and able to enjoy it all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a miracle! Ryan had an incident last year that he wasn't hurt from, but could have killed him. It's so scary to think it could all be over so quickly. But God is great and he must have sent angels to both of our hubs!
Post a Comment