What is Joubert Syndrome?

.half way marker.

We made it! We are half way through the pregnancy and so far it has been great! Nothing to complain about :) I am loving having this little life growing inside of me and now that I can feel the baby it makes it so much more real. We find out on Thursday the sex of the baby and I am counting down! Now the real planning begins....I already have a lot of stuff picked out for the room, I just need to know if it is a boy or a girl and then we can get started. I cannot wait to get the room put together.
I feel like I have already started the "nesting" phase. I know it is a little early, but I am so anxious to get the house all settled. I have been shopping all over and getting all of our rooms decorated just how I like so that once we do the baby room, we will be all ready for the little critter to be here!
I am seriously amazed at how blessed we are to have a happy home and a little baby on the way. It brings me to tears thinking that God chose this baby for us to have. Something we definitley do not deserve but he has allowed us the priviledge of raising this baby anyways. I am so grateful. My heart is content.

4 comments:

Adam and Therese Veach said...

Love the belly bump! Can't wait to find out the sex ;-) Three more days.

Jenalee said...

How fun!!! I also love your bump!!! Let us know the sex!!

Stacey said...

Wow! Time flies! Half way there already :) So cute with your little tummy!

Kimber said...

What a cute little bump! You still look as gorgeous as ever! How fun!